Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Since summer started, I'm making up for lost baking time.

This year was... busy.  Something that probably made it even sadder was that I didn't have the time to bake things for my friends, an outlet that helps remind me that I'm not just a teacher, but a real person too.  I think in the week since summer started, I'm making the most of lost time.

Here are the macarons I made for Amanda's going-away :(

Then the pistachio macarons for Father's Day (recipe from Tartelette):

Finally, the flan I made for William (Tyler Florence's recipe here) - first time making flan!

When I get more on top of things, I'll use my DSLR to take these pics... until then, I'm just getting this blog out there with my iPhone pics.  Here's to the start of my recovery from a crazy year!

No comments:

Post a Comment