Friday, June 22, 2012

Congratulations Class of 2012!

I made magnets for some of the seniors I was closest with to congratulate them on their graduation.  I thought magnets for their dorm fridges to remind them of how much we love and support them might be appropriate.  Each magnet is personalized with the student's name.
  
The printables are from the incredible "Anything But Perfect" blog here.  She intended them to be used as chocolate bar wrappers, but I've re-purposed them as bag labels.
I got to hand them out today at the graduation - this was one exceptional group of students and there are many that I love with all of my heart.  They have made me so proud over the years (some I have had the privilege of teaching for three years!) and I don't think I can possibly convey to some of them how excited I am to see them go off to do the amazing things they're going to do.  Congratulations, my beloved students, you have been an utter joy to teach and I felt like a proud mom watching you from the stage today.  Thank you for all of the wonderful memories and all of your hard work!

No comments:

Post a Comment