Monday, June 4, 2012

Finally got the first lack shelf installed! Countdown to the summer!

This has been a saga getting even just one of these installed (and I want to install 5 total!).  But I finally did it.  Finally got the right screws, finally got a stud finder so I wasn't drilling into drywall... it's a start to the organization of the summer and helps me count down the days until I finally get to take care of me instead of all my students.  I swear this will look much nicer when I figure out what I really want to put on this shelf.  I'm also really excited that I got my main sewing/crafting supplies organized into this portable box so I can take it easily with me when I visit my parents over breaks!

Then I also made a charging tray inspired by this one from Jenn at I Heart Organizing.  She is amazing, by the way - I could spend hours looking through the amazing ideas on her blog.  Very proud of this one too, I too a cheapo tray from Ikea and turned it into this:

No comments:

Post a Comment