Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Trying to lose 4 pounds before school starts

After a week of solid eating in NY and a week of baking class (and all the beautiful pastries and lunches that went with it), I've looked at pictures of myself and realized that I've gotten... rounder.

So, in preparation for the new school year, my goal is to lose 4 pounds before school starts. I've done pilates tonight and last night, and just signed up for the Nike Human Race. That was awesome last year and since I've fallen out of running given the lack of Nike Run Club in the South Bay, I figure it's perfect timing.

Goooo me! I can't let the stresses of the start of school get in the way of how I love feeling physically fit! Woo!

PS. I've also realized I watch way more Korean dramas than I like... I need to read more.

No comments:

Post a Comment